Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 03:58 PM)
daytrading
Astronaut
Options
Tips
Has anyone noticed a little more battery drained on the beta update I checked the battery settings everything seems normal nothing out of the ordinary
0 Likes
15 Replies
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Tips
No, it was not.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @daytrading ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Tips
The error was reported, hopefully, you guys were able to get it because Samsung Members App is not working properly.
0 Likes
Wacky2bakky
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Yeah, I've definitely noticed more battery drain on the beta which is expected especially with it being the 1st build. I would like to clear complete cache of my phone, what's the steps for that?
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Tips
Yeah, the adaptive 120hz thing is broken right now. It just stays at 120 and then sometimes goes to 60 if it feels like it. No in between. So even when your screen is still, it doesn't go down to 10hz, it just stays at 120 so you'll 100% see battery drain. Forget about the cache stuff. This is probably your #1 issue.
0 Likes
dl1762
Halo
Options
Tips
Yes my battery life stinks .any help
0 Likes