Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good Guardians

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 10:27 AM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Tips
The battery optimization doesn't function and closes on its own. It gives a prompt that the system stopped it. Otherwise, pretty good. 
9 Replies
bilemke
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Interesting. N9t having issue with that module. But Memory Guardian is doing the same for me. Cache cleared, data cleared, and even uninstalled and reinstalled Memory Guardian. No luck.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Tips
My bad, I meant the memory aspect. The battery part works fine.
0 Likes
Mac2vd
Galaxy
Options
Tips
Same issue with me.
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Tips
Yes I had the same issue
0 Likes
Captain Blackstar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
This is common for Good Guardian and Good Lock and betas. These apps will be updated to support OneUI5/Android 13 as we move toward to conclusion of the beta. Or at least that's how it's worked in the past.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Tips
I'm not having any issues with good guardian. Good lock yes
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Tips
I meant to say that Memory Guardian isn't working, not battery. That's the only part of Good Guardian nor working for me.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tips
It's seems that Option to turn off the Ram plus option was forgotten on this build, and also the memory Mangement feature in the Samsung Good Guardians application isn't working, which is a great tool since it cleans the system memory much better than the Device care application, I am hoping that more features will be added to the Good Guardians application
0 Likes