Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

If you have Microsoft Company Portal

(Topic created: 11-01-2021 06:59 PM)
useraylEQEzmuZ
Asteroid
Options
Tips
The Microsoft Company Portal app has been acting up, causing me to no longer receive Outlook emails or Teams chats with a message telling me to log in again, then saying my PIN was too short (even though it was not). 

Trying to troubleshoot this, I removed my work profile from my phone, and šŸ‘€ wow! The laggy animations that I thought were caused by the beta are butter smooth again! My phone feels more responsive overall. 

If you look at the Play Store app listing for Intune Company Portal, there are lots of people complaining of the issue not running the One UI 12 update. 

If you remove your work profile (until Microsoft fixes the app), your device will feel 100x more responsive on the One UI 4 beta. 
4 Replies
userDmb9rc5Imq
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Disabling your Work profile should also workScreenshot_20211101-165107_One UI Home_7393.jpg
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello @useraylEQEzmuZ ,

Thank for your Tip. We will be releasing another software updates with changes to help with work profile issue. 

Please try setting up again after the software update and let us know if you still observe the issue 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
useraylEQEzmuZ
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Fixed in beta 4. Thank you!
0 Likes
Al_P
Nebula
Options
Tips

Seeing as how this was 11/21 - is "beta 4" now the live version?

0 Likes