2. You can turn on enhanced processing. Check under more settings under battery, and you also get a button in quick panel.
3. Samsung Keyboard can now check for grammar and suggest corrections.
4. New widget UX to add widgets to your screen.
5. Bixby routines widgets.
6. Privacy indicators (look for green dot on top right) for camera and microphone access. Also, check out the privacy screen.
7. Always on display can now be turned on when receiving new notifications.
Still checking for more...
Hello @OBA ,
A list of changes for One Ui 4 have been provided as part of our FOTA notice.
Samsung Members app -> Notifications (bell icon top right) -> 1st Beta Software Update.
While list doesn't include every change, it does provide a good overview of all new features in One Ui 4.
One Ui Beta Team