Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Max battery charge level

(Topic created: 11-13-2023 05:06 PM)
Ecollins6120
Astronaut
Options
Tips
It'd be awesome if Samsung could implement a way to chose your device's max level. As of right now, you get either 85% or 100%. I know it's not much different, but I prefer the max charge level at 90% there aren't even apps for this in the play store. But there's one for my 2023 MacBook air. I know I can just unplug it when it hits 90% but I'd like to just leave the cable plugged in and forget it like when watching tv on my phone. Or have it charge up to 90% over night while I sleep. 
13 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Does this actually save your battery nowadays with how advanced battery tech has gotten?
Negropy
Halo
Options
Tips
I was wondering the same. And I suspect also that most everyone participating in betas doesn't keep their phones longer than 3 years, tops.
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
3 years geez... I'm lucky if I keep it longer than 1 year
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Lucky? Why do I want to waste my money upgrading yearly? I keep my phone until it stops getting major updates
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
I have my s22 and I have had it for almost 2 years. It's battery life is a fraction of what it used to be and just doesn't feel as snappy as it once was. After a year I feel like the device just isn't the same
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
A hard reset on the yearly does wonders for that. Mine is just as snappy as it was brand new and battery life is excellent.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
Go Cubs Go btw
0 Likes
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Ya I have so much **bleep** on my phone I hate resetting it which could be my problem.... And yes go cubs go. Excited for the new coach next season
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips
I get it. But it can solve a whole host of issues. I store EVERYTHING on my phone in thr cloud constantly and really don't keep anything on here. I stream music from a cloud music player too. So a reset is pretty easy and low stress.

Me too on the coach. We'll see how he actually is come regular season. I'm a believe when I see it kind of person when it comes to things like this.
0 Likes