Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

NEW Good Lock App Modules Update

(Topic created: 10-16-2023 10:26 PM)
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tips
There is a new update in the Store for Theme Park and also Edge Lighting+ for Good Lock 

Theme Park opens but still not working right (working the same as when I tried the APK version) can't change Keyboard or Volume Panel colors and the blur in Quick Panel stays a solid color 

Edge Lighting+ is still not showing in the Good Lock App or the Store but I some how had an update for it
5 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Tips
Interesting. Edgelighting still can't be accessed in any way but the app store listing shows new features. They must be planning to being it back soon.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tips
Yes it is supposed to be coming to all Galaxy devices it was supposed to be included in the new Good Lock update that's what has me right now I've read it was included I received an update for it (never installed) but nowhere to be found

https://samlover.com/2023/10/14/good-lock-update-brings-edge-lighting-to-all-galaxy-devices/
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Tips
FYI, edgelighting+ appeared for me in Goodlock. I think it's just something that needs to be triggered on a server and it's rolling out regionally.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tips
šŸ‘ I just looked in Apps and it was there uninstalled it and uninstalled Good Lock App and reinstalled and Edge Lighting+ appeared
0 Likes
naved9044
Constellation
Options
Tips

I am in the region of qatar,i tried the same thing but edgelightining+ is not showing in my Good lock

0 Likes