cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 Watch "Beta 7" And "Beta 6" Released Soon.

(Topic created: a week ago)
Options
Tips

The One UI 6 Watch "Beta 7" Update For The Watch 6 And "Beta 6" For Watch 5, And Watch 4 Series Is Expected To Be Released Soon, Possibly With This Build Number "ZXIB"Or "ZXIC".

I Am Just Making A Prediction Even Though I Don't Know When Will These Updates Will Come.

parassinghsaini13_3-1727346281976.jpeg

parassinghsaini13_1-1727346219027.jpeg

parassinghsaini13_2-1727346244263.jpeg

5 Replies
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Tips

Do you mean ZXIB or ZXHC? There's also BXIx right now for the Watch 6, but it is likely not the final build for the official release. 

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Tips

I'm sorry. I only take the words of @USBetaModerator @Beta_Manager @USBetaModerator2 & @USBetaModerator3 as fact

Please stop posting as if you know everything and have some kind of inside knowledge as to how the beta program is working, what builds are being released, and what the build numbers are.

0 Likes
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Tips

Even though this isn't related to Galaxy Watch somebody replied to a post that there won't be a One UI 7 Beta, I asked how they got the information and they said a Dev. I don't believe people unless it's Samsung 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,

Thank you for your active interest on Official version 😄.

We love your enthusiasm towards the official software version (ZHIB,ZHIC, ZXIB or ZXHC...), yet we will and cannot (especially devs or any internal Samsung members) share or disclose confidential / false information. 

However, one thing that we can say at this time is..."Yes there will be official version". 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Tips

I bet there is a 50% chance of a Beta 7, I tend to predict and I get most predictions correct, Samsung master. 

0 Likes