Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone is running extremely fast/ has no lags

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 05:27 PM)
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Last night (16hrs ago) i uninstalled facebook decided to take some break 😄 and now my phone is running super smooth navigation ,apps, quick panel same old settings and the difference is wow. Not sure if we had the automatic updates or cause of the facebook but since i uninstalled it everything working smooth. 

Cover image

13 Replies
KH445
Comet
Options
Tips
I just did the same thing and right away I noticed a huge improvement especially with my 5G before I couldn't even have 5G enabled cuz my phone wouldn't detect it now with Facebook gone it actually reads my SIM card and I'm on 5G.
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Thats great.
0 Likes
trstnu
Explorer
Options
Tips
Facebook is super intrusive and uses way too much memory in the background even when it's closed. I always look to disable/uninstall Facebook and it's auto update thing when I get a new phone.
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
You're right.
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Tips
Hmm interesting 🤔 I'll give this a shot as I'm not a facebooker either.
0 Likes
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Facebook is a notorious resource hog.
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Agreed.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Tips
I just read a post ... and replied to it here in the Tips section

The OP stated the same thing - removed FB and now their 5g works as it should

It's worth repeating here:

I left FB 10+ years ago - Life is much better without it 👍
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Tips
Couldn't agree more.
I am trying to quit every addiction I have, and it's been around 15 days. I am giving time to myself learning new habits watching self-improvement videos not caring about anyone, anything, and i am feeling so much free now.😔 I wish i had done all these before 😪. I know it's hard, but i am sure everything gonna b alright.