Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Text Messages NOT going out.

(Topic created: 10-19-2022 08:13 AM)
wnixon43
Asteroid
Options
Tips
I own an S22 Ultra. I agreed to participate in the trial run of this new software. Even was fine until I noticed ( this past weekend ) that my text messages aren't reaching their intended viewers. I have two phones. In order to confirm this, I sent a text to my Note 20 Ultra. Never came through. I even reset my "Network Settings." Nothing has worked so far. I'm wondering if anyone here in this forum has had this issue and is there a fix for it. I love everything else about this version of One UI, but I have to have the ability to text. Thank goodness that I actually have two phones. So, anyone had this issue as well? 
8 Replies
Options
Tips
No issues on my end. Have you tried using a different messaging application? What application are you using at the moment to send text messages?
0 Likes
Members_Ympe3lg
Constellation
Options
Tips

I am having the exact same issue, same phone - TMobile carrier.

Thankfully, I also have 2 phones to do some testing with, the Pixel isnt affected. This just started within the past 24-48 hours (had to pinpoint WHEN)

I have checked/reseated Sim, reset network settings, attempted to connect thru multiple AP's and solely via the 5G mobile. I have tried using both the built in Google messaging app, Yaata, and tried via PhoneLink. I tried multiple soft resets, airplane mode, temporary sim disconnect/reconnect.

Phone continues to receive texts just fine, shows that it is sent when replying, but they still havent arrived on the destination device...10+ hours later.

0 Likes
sqmala
Halo
Options
Tips
S22 ultra tmobile here no issues since 5am eastern time yesterday wiped cache after install everything been super smooth
0 Likes
ToneAtlus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
I have a S22 Ultra on T-mobile and have experienced that. Usually, disabling and re-enabling the mobile SIM card in the settings resolves the messages not sending for me. I end up having to do this maybe 3-4 times a day. Speaking to other S22 owners I come across it appears that works for them as well.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestion by @ToneAtlus . If the issue persists, please follow the steps below to report an issue.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userviSh9GAoiG
Asteroid
Options
Tips
I'm having the same issue. Tmobile s22 ultra beta. Only rcs go out. No SMS this BLOWS
0 Likes
userp99KhXw7dO
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Also having that issue. S22. Have reseated and carrier refreshed the sim. I've also toggled power on and off. Sending your report
0 Likes
userviSh9GAoiG
Asteroid
Options
Tips
Anyone figure this out? Phones worthless now
0 Likes