Original topic:

65 inch S95B Disney+ and Hulu will not stream

(Topic created: 02-22-2024 02:29 PM)
Airix
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Disney+ and Hulu will not stream. I can enter the app, scroll through the app, and watch trailers in the app. But as I attempt to play the show or movie, I get a spinning disk like it's loading. Then I get an error saying "Something Happened".

These will stream on the PlayStation hooked up to the TV, and any other streaming device in the house.

I've found the "Troubleshooting guide" but nothing worked. The TV is not allowing me to "Delete" the apps, but it is letting me "Reinstall" them. But since that is instantly 100% I don't think it's trying to install a new version of the app that might be available. 

7 Replies
SwitchingtoLG
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same issue. Iā€™ve spent hours on it and even talked to Samsung only to be told I need to pay for service tech. Itā€™s clearly a software issue that needs to be addressed. Should have never had automatic update turned on. 

Airix
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I'd bet anything if they'd just allow us to delete the **bleep** apps and re-download from the source. Everything would be fine.

I'll just watch Disney and Hulu on my Playstation instead of paying for service. It's not like the dumb TV has Dolby Vision anyway.
0 Likes
Jrkoesterer
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same problem here with QN65Q800T

Adambcw
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Iā€™ve had the same issue for months now . So annoying. .

Kelly8
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thatā€™s a great description of whatā€™s been going on with our Samsung TV also!    Have the same problem with Hulu and Peacock. Works on all other devices in the house. Weā€™ve spent hours trying different things like resetting Internet modem, changing from Wi-Fi to wired on the Internet, powering  up and down the connection to the TV, reloading the apps, resetting various options, logging out of every device except for this TV, all with no success.   Itā€™s something to do with the TV itself as it connects to Hulu and Peacock.  Weā€™ve even changed from commercials to no commercials at Hulu, made no difference.  Totally reset the TV back to basic options, still did not work. (No problem with Paramount+, Apple TV Netflix.). Iā€™d really like to get this resolved. Any other ideas out there?  

Btcopper
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Same thing with my qn90a. All of a sudden like 3 weeks ago. Whats going on Samsung?

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hey everyone! I recommend following the steps in the link below for this issue. Please let us know if this helps. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshoot/TSG10000062/

0 Likes