JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

UA55BU8000UXZN Cant connect to Samsung server

(Topic created: 08-09-2023 06:18 AM)
dahan2020
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have an issue with my TV as I can't open apps unless I use VPN by the way this model only has this problem for me and other users I have UA 7000 model and its works perfectly also I have the latest firmware and I did all the troubleshooting by restarting Modem router TV smart hub I also changed the DNS I contact my ISP they said they didn't block Samsung server. All other models are working fine I asked more than one user but the UA 8000 is the one with this issue.

Also when I Did the smart hub test It doesn't pass the ISP blocking test.

AU 7000 connected with the same network pass the test I cant figure out what is the problem here.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If none of the troubleshooting helped that @JBTechfanatic has provided then service would be the last option depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Try this in order step-by step in this order reboot the router let fully turn on then same for the modem. On TV put your tv on a non steam input like a cable box. Then hit menu then settings then support then device care now run device care. Now go to tv go to network click reset. Now connect to Wi-Fi it will now work. If you have the problem arise after this at any point go to a non streaming input and run device care and them connect and steam. What happens is tv has to many apps running in back and the apps cannot lock on to your home so the apps won't allow connection. Enjoy 😉
dahan2020
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I did exactly step by step and I didn't solve the problem I have to connect to VPN if I want to open any app on the smart hub and again this problem is with UA 8000 series only.

thank you for replaying  

0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
If it didn't work the problem is a networking issue it might be unable to identify as a home network ip. Have you tried manually connecting and typing in the all connection information ip address ect? Or you can run a eternet. Also have you tried between your bands 2.4ghz and 5? Last thing it can be is your router security is set to wpa3 and needs to be on wpa2 with Smart selection set to off.
0 Likes
dahan2020
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Unfortunately, Nothing works I connect it with wire and nothing works and the problem appears in this model I contact two more friends who have the same model and they are facing the same problem.

Hope this issue will be solved soon from Samsung's side.

0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I plugged mine in and I tried to get it to fail for me also but it works for me so it making it difficult for me to help further I apologize. But the fact that you said running a eternet cable and it still doesn't work says to me something is happening on the ip address through your provider. And is a real head scratcher as harwire should definitely work. So I'm lost but one option is you can buy a streaming stick like chrome cast ruku ect and hopefully that will work and at very least have something to watch streaming with. Sorry I wasn't able to help more 😔
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If none of the troubleshooting helped that @JBTechfanatic has provided then service would be the last option depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes