Original topic:

Performance Issues After Android 12 Update

(Topic created: 12-04-2021 01:23 PM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
I have noticed that many users are experiencing Performance issues after upgrading to the New Android 12 Samsung One UI 4.0 version and the overall Performance is an issue, I would like to Recommend to Installing the Samsung Good Guardian's application which has built-in Application optimization tool and Battery Guardian, Memory Guardian and a Device Thermal monitor, This application is similar to The Samsung Device care application but offers more Features for overall Performance issues and it Completely Free 

21 Replies
GregoT
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I just download it and it helps just a little bit, phone still insanely slow
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
It takes a few days sometimes for the application to learn your habits and it will automatically adjust them, I recommend running the application booster once a week
0 Likes
Options
Android 12
No, all this app does is the optimization after an android update or if you select repair apps in recovery mode. That's what I know
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
Make sure that you turn on the battery guardian settings
0 Likes
Options
Android 12
Clear your phone's cache partition as it can keep old and unnecessary cache from your previous Android version
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Android 12
Android 12 as a whole will take time to optimize with updates. Clearing cache and using apps may help, but it won't be as good as One UI 3 for awhile.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
Completely agree 👍
0 Likes
DENVERSKIER
Nebula
Options
Android 12
Well wonder if it really does much or just ornamental
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Android 12
It does work, after a few days the Galaxy Guardian Agent starts to learn your habits which in turn helps with overall performance issues
0 Likes