Original topic:

Class action ear infection is causing ear skin to peel off!

(Topic created: 02-17-2024 02:36 AM)
Earinfections
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I HAVE GOTTEN 3 PAINFUL EAR INFECTIONS WITH SCABBING AND FLUID FROM THESE EAR BUDS

IS THERE A CLASS ACTION YET

WE NEED TO START ONE IF SAMSUNG IS GOING TO BLAME ALL OUR INFECTIONS ON AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO NICKLE IN THE EAR BUDS  EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED DISGUSTED & DISAPPOINTED WITH SAMSUNG FOR NOT TAKING ACCOUNTABILITY I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL SAMSUNG CUSTOMER FOR over 20 YEARS ANYONE ELSE WITH ME ON THIS

9 Replies
Junior21x
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Clean you ears, don't leave you buds around, clean it with alcohol wipe if you drop it in public, wash you hands before putting them on i mean you putting it in your ear, not washing your hand will introduce bacteria specially if someone has a minor cut, I'm talking from experience,wearing any tipe of buds will build up wax in your ears, one time i had a headache and couldn't hear very well and my ears was itchy and when i took the buds out it was full of wax some people do not care and will use it like that. And i clean my ears all the time but listen to music on any buds all the time will produce more wax to protect your eardrums
Earinfections
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you but i am not asking for advice on hygiene. I think I would know if my ears had too much wax or my ear buds needed to be sanitized.

0 Likes
Junior21x
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Also some people don't remove them at all even when sleeping and that will definitely cause sores specially if you buds fit too tight. That's why it comes with different size things to use the one that fits you ear the best
Earinfections
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
  • Thank you Samsung for not taking responsibility and congratulations, you let me think you were a credible company for 41 years! At least when Apple products are defective, ateast they take accountability and apologize! NOT Samsung, when SAMSUNG decided not to care about their consumers safety by selling us toxic defective earbuds, they decided to ride the **bleep**  train one stop further and blame their lack of morals on our “allergies “!Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 7.06.21 AM.jpeg

0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
Enjoy losing the lawsuit because you think having an allergy entitles you to financial compensation I guess
Earinfections
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Lol I don’t have an allergy you make no sense 

0 Likes
Ric221
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please STOP using a product that you are allergic to. 

Earinfections
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

not allergic you sound like a lawyer from Samsung, that’s what they are saying lol. Gotta know the facts 

0 Likes
Ric221
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
@Earinfections. Well, yeah, but not for Samsung. But I must reiterate that if they are causing you issues, Please Stop using them. It's really as simple as that. I'm not really trying to be an A/H but it really comes down to that.