Original topic:

Camera does not have trash, how do I show I deleted a photo

(Topic created: 04-10-2024 07:35 AM)
userzjLaqyjAtp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The trash it keeps phitos that i deleted but I can not locate it. I searched settings for trash but only Gallery has a option to have a trash or not. what about camera ?  how do I prove that I deleted a photo of private information ?? 

5 Replies
JimmyPromo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Go to Gallery, bottom right hit the sandwich icon, tap trash... everything is there.
Easy-Peasy
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would think that if the photo is not in your gallery, that's proof enough for someone that you deleted personal information.  However, if you were syncing/backing up to Google Photos, it may still exist there.  You would have to open the Google Photos app or go the website and delete the photo there, as well. Same if you were also backing up to One Drive.  Your Samsung backup would have been overwritten by a new backup after deletion of the photo.

0 Likes
userzjLaqyjAtp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Where do I find the Manual for the Camera app and the Gallery app on my Galaxy note 20 ultra?  Where do I find the version information for these two applications?   Is it the manual for the Galaxy note 20 ultra ?  When these applications update, where do I find out about these updates ?  

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

settings/tips & user manual

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The camera, itself, has no trash.  When you take a picture, it is saved to your phone in the DCIM folder.  That folder is opened by either the Gallery App or the Google Photos app.  You can also access the folder through the file manager.  Any "trash" feature would be contained within the respective photo viewer app.

0 Likes