Original topic:

Conversation Bubbles Disappeared

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 04:01 PM)
Raymundo47
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have been using conversation bubbles with my messages(texts) and messenger (Facebook) for quite a while now.

I did a reboot on my phone recently and now the only thing that works is the text messages bubbles. When I go into my app settings of messenger the conversations tab what you would normally click on to enable bubbles as just simply disappeared. I have it enabled in the settings and the text messages still works but I cannot get Messenger to work. 

Now when I have a notification for Messenger I used to be able to swipe down the top notification menu and click the little pop out button in order to make it into a bubble for new conversations etc but that button is also missing.

It almost appears that the function is completely gone from messenger itself but I don't recall seeing in messenger update it just seems to have disappeared. 

Is anybody else having the same issue? I really love having the bubbles, chat heads on messenger itself still works but I don't like it. 

The first screenshot I'm showing is the conversations notification of a message through Facebook messenger and the button to pop out a bubble is not shown, and the second screenshot you can see the messenger app settings on the notifications is missing the conversations bubble option but as you can see in the top right I have a bubble open from a text message. 

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, I am very sorry to hear you are going through this. What model phone is this happening with? Additionally, have you tried clearing cache and data from Messenger to see if that helps? I noticed on the picture provided it says bubbles are not supported for the app in question, so if that does not help, I recommend contacting the developers of Messenger.

0 Likes
Raymundo47
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm wondering if they updated suddenly and no longer support the feature or it's a bug. I'm using the Samsung note20 ultra 5g SM-N986U1 it's still not working to this day. Hoping it'll fix soon.