Original topic:

Upgrade from Note 10+5g

(Topic created: 02-18-2024 05:25 PM)
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Anyone upgrade from their Note 10 Plus 5g model phone (SM-N976U) to the new Galaxy S23 Ultra? You like it or bad idea?! I gotta make a decision and that I'm terrible at when there's too many choices to pick from. I've decided purple is the best option here obviously lol but that's about all I can decide. Should I go with an older model Ultra or even Note? Is there a comparable or recommended model that I should go for first coming from this .model I have now? I don't use the stylus too terribly much but was considered a factor when I bot it 2 years ago. That plus the mass storage upgrade at that time I was gonna get & the 45W fast charge option. I've only use that with the wireless charging pad and don't use it much cuz I'm usually using the phone when it's charging and that's not convenient with the wireless charging style being a pad. But I am used to the 25W and would not want to lose that charging speeds in my current situation it's a REQ for me the charge speed. I would assume the new ones all have it but here I am to make sure. 

I'm currently using 75 GB on my SD Card & my device is the 256 GB which is usually almost tapped out so I'd need at least that plus room to grow since none come with the sdcard I believe I heard 
4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If I was you I would suggest going with the new S24 Ultra 512gb its a major improvement over the Note 10

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The new ultras look like notes and they now have s pen too. before upgrading go to your carrier and take a look at the screens between your note 10 vs s24u. Also if you can live with out sd card expansion cause the newer models dont have it anymore. I personally recommend the s24u or the s23u all depends what are you looking for.
0 Likes
Virgo87
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The s22ultra, s23 ultra and now s24 ultra are all basically the same well except the s24 ultra is a flat screen now and not curved like the others and I see a lot of complaints on here with the s23ultras and s24 ultras
0 Likes
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No expansion , wow, my budget phone can handle up to a 1TB Mico SD card. Don't overfill your phone.

Cheers
3fees
0 Likes