Original topic:

Clipboard settings?

(Topic created: 10-11-2023 10:42 AM)
useryOTEywbJ9x
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I use a locked note for sensitive items that I want to remember. Sometimes I go into that note, copy some information, and paste it somewhere else or on a different device. I just recently realized that that secure information is now on an unsecured clipboard. This means I need to clear the clipboard after doing this. It would be nice, and easier, if the clipboard could be secured, much like a locked note, so I would be the only one to have access to it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello useryOTEywbJ9x,

Thank you,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
There are settings I believe somewhere in Google assistant cuz I'm 90% sure that's the app owner or dev for clipboard y default You can change the behavior & what is allowed to be retained or saved to the clipboard in the 1st place. Things like disabling pws I think are on there & other sensitive data incl photos or images u can turn on/off. Becuz this is assumingly connected to the Google account to which ur currently using on a particular device, as long as ur logged in & know who or which acct ur using, I'm pretty sure this will carry over onto any device capable that u are logged into & using with that acct cuz the settings are modified and saved in that particular Google acct that is setup for the phone ur using it on
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello useryOTEywbJ9x,

Thank you,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.