JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Esim not registering

(Topic created: 03-03-2024 05:23 PM)
needadvice
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have a galaxy s21 and I have purchased an esim from att and scanned the qr code and successfully downloaded the esim on to my device. Under the esim it still says unknown. The people at att are saying everything looks good on there end and they are seeing the number attached to the esim on my device but I can't call or text anyone because it says I'm not connected to the network. Is there anything I can do? I need help. Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Take to the AT&T store. Sounds like you gonna need a physical Sim card. Instead of just an Esim

S21 is newish but not 2023 or 2024 new. Your S21 should still require a physical Sim card

Before you head to the AT&T store.
First reboot phone with Esim configurations set. Second, go to settings and reset network settings

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Take to the AT&T store. Sounds like you gonna need a physical Sim card. Instead of just an Esim

S21 is newish but not 2023 or 2024 new. Your S21 should still require a physical Sim card

Before you head to the AT&T store.
First reboot phone with Esim configurations set. Second, go to settings and reset network settings
0 Likes
needadvice
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok thanks for the advice! I appreciate that alot!
0 Likes