Original topic:

Samsung pay concerns on my S21 Ultra

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 03:46 PM)
Members_t9TbpWj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I have had many Samsung phones over the last 12 plus years. I have had note's for along time.

Almost every appliance and tv I have is made by you. I just got a new phone a few days ago.

I got a S21 Ultra. For at least 5 years I have used Samsung pay. I don't have a debit card. I use my husbands. Do you have any idea's why? This is a real pain. I have nothing to use now.If I had known this I would have never got this phone.

Please help me if an answer.

Thank You,

Ruth Lawson

3 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Members_t9TbpWj The S21 works with Samsung Pay but only with NFC.

Previous Samsung models also used Magnetic Secure Transmission, or MST. Unfortunately the latest Samsung models do not have this capability.  

0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

not sure what exactly is the problem... are you saying that the card you used to use is not in the S.Pay app ? or are you saying that S.Pay is not working sometimes.

If the latter then LongHiker made the perfect note on MST not being there anymore. If you mean that you are missing card in the app. You just need to re-verify the card and make it show in your favorite cards list or just add the card all again... probably for security reasons it's not setup automatically when getting a new phone.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi, just following up. What exactly are the issue(s) you are having with Samsung Pay? Thank you in advance for your response. 

0 Likes