Original topic:

Shutter speed for single shots

(Topic created: 03-20-2024 01:02 PM)
MaRkSpArKs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
When I take a single shot it doesn't snap it ..instead it takes a long time to click ..meanwhile you see me moving the camera ..it doesn't just take the shot ? Without all the mini video stuff? And yes it's on photo ..single shot.. thanksfor the help
0 Likes
4 Replies
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
It sounds like you have motion photo enabled. To disable, tap the video icon at the top right of the camera app.
0 Likes
MaRkSpArKs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
When I tapped top right the list showed it wasn't set on motion photo..but when I go back to take a picture there's options along the top .. but where you pick camera video etc I pick single shot..the the options along the top aren't there for size etc.. when I tap to take the shot it still does like a 5 sec motion pic..but. if I touch the button an keep my finger on it and slide down it takes a quick snap..but you don't hear it..
0 Likes
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Are you on high resolution mode (50, 108 MP)? Also a screenshot would help to understand what your camera app looks like 👍
0 Likes
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Easy to fix. Download Good Lock from Galaxy store then download camera assistant. There's a setting to have the shutter take the picture instantly. Make sure " prioritize focus over speed is off "
0 Likes