JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to access Google internet

(Topic created: 03-11-2023 11:50 PM)
INOCENCE_310
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Why can I all of a sudden not access google? I go to the website and it tells me its not a secure website or completely tell me page can not be accessed?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
INOCENCE_310
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you! I did all that you said & it told me wi-fi connected usually when the signal goes away it will notify me "Connected to Wi-Fi with no internet connection but this time i dont know I restarted my wi-fi modem cleared the cache & it was still doing the same thing so I took my phone off wi-fi & google worked again....I have a S21 FE 5G & this phone gives me all kinds of trouble idk but thank you so much i really appreciate the help šŸ˜Š

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Ray_Ginald
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Do try other browsers and see, sometimes Google deems some websites as unsecure even though that's not the case and it started with a particular update of Chrome.
INOCENCE_310
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have it won't load on chrome either even on my old phone that i let my kids use with the WI-FI Google stopped working/ won't load I cleared my history uninstalled the app restarted my phone downloaded the app again & nothing
0 Likes
Ray_Ginald
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Make sure then that your WiFi is working correctly and try restarting your modem, too. Clear the cache on Chrome or Google by holding down on the app and selecting the circled "i" at the upper right corner on the box that pops up, scroll down to storage and click on "clear cache" at the bottom right corner of the screen and then open it again and see if it works. If your WiFi turns out to not be the problem, then switch to your phone's data and try.
0 Likes
Solution
INOCENCE_310
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you! I did all that you said & it told me wi-fi connected usually when the signal goes away it will notify me "Connected to Wi-Fi with no internet connection but this time i dont know I restarted my wi-fi modem cleared the cache & it was still doing the same thing so I took my phone off wi-fi & google worked again....I have a S21 FE 5G & this phone gives me all kinds of trouble idk but thank you so much i really appreciate the help šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
By chance you turn on Googles VPN? I had trouble the first day or two off and on and since then it works as intended so far.
0 Likes
INOCENCE_310
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
What is VPN? I mean every so often i clear my personal browsing data but thats about it i dont mess with the settings much
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Google One service comes with a VPN.

https://one.google.com/about/vpn
0 Likes