Original topic:

My notifications appear so dim After update. HELP!

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 03:36 PM)
Nina08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Okay so my phone automatically updated & now when my screen is locked an I get a text or fb notification it's so dim that I can't even see the color that's popping up. I remember this happening after the last update and I spent 3 hours & finally fixed it. But I can't remember for the life of me how I did it. I've literally tried everything. An nothing is working. I'm ready to slam it into a wall & be done with it lol. Can someone please help!!!!!

15 Replies
Ryan24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I also have this issue with the AOD. This needs to be fixed ASAP
0 Likes
Nina08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I've literally tried everything an I can't fix it. If the screen is on than the notifications look normal. It's only when the screen is off. I'm going to take it to tmobile Tomorrow to see if they can fix it.
Ryan24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
It's the new update. I just downloaded Good Lock and it fixed it for me. Shame about the image on the AOD though. Once you download Good Lock make sure you install LockStar within the app. It's provided by Samsung so it's safe to use
0 Likes
Nina08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay what is good lock & lockstar? Do I also have to install lockstar?
0 Likes
Ryan24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Good Lock is an app provided by Samsung in the Galaxy store. You will see Lockstar in the app when you download it. 1712453810435.jpg
0 Likes
Nina08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay I downloaded that so within that app I have install lockstar?? This is to much lol. It's ridiculous we have to do all of this dumb stuff just to see our notifications
0 Likes
Ryan24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh believe me I know. Blame Samsung for even messing with the Always on Display in the recent update. If you look in Good Lock you'll see Lockstar and you can customize your Lock screen and AOD to your liking.
0 Likes
Ryan24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Did it work? I'd send a screenshot of my AOD if it would let me.
0 Likes
Nina08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Lol no it didn't work. Idk why what I didn't do right but I guess I'll take it to tmobile tomorrow to see if they can help!!! Thank you so much for trying tho!
0 Likes