Original topic:

Android 14 software

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 05:53 PM)
usernaAVDkB40I
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Please help me downgrade it because I don't like the android 14 software on my phone & I fully regret of getting it on my phone 
17 Replies
usernaAVDkB40I
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Android 14 sucks !!!!!!! 😕
0 Likes
usernaAVDkB40I
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Can you help with that?
0 Likes
userFERRN4WF6x
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't think you can, unfortunately 😔
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
The only way you can downgrade is to buy an older phone that is no longer eligible for updates.
0 Likes
ParrishT3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
That's not an option. I just bought an S7 FE tablet because it said it was only compatible up to Android 13 and it auo updated overnight to 14 and now I have ZERO ACCESS to all my data files.

Can no longer mess around with my third party apps save files. Completely locked out of it.
0 Likes
Conservative47
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Messed up my phone and my beats won't connect
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Major OS updates can't be rolled back to the previous version

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
As had been told you can not go backwards. Once you upgrade to a new Android version you're stuck with it. I have been on 14 since the initial beta release and there really isn't any major issues.
0 Likes
ParrishT3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Except getting 100% locked out of all your data folders so third party apps are absolutely **bleep**. Android was supposed to be about freedom and choice and now this **bleep** is just as muddled and dumbed down as an iPhone. Why the **bleep** I spent $1200 on a phone I can't do a **bleep** thing on is crazy. Tired of people treating their customers like idiots.
0 Likes