Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Touch Issue

(Topic created: 03-27-2024 01:24 AM)
anam2642
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Dear Samsung Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a concerning issue I've encountered with my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

Following a recent update, my phone experienced a slight heating problem for a couple of days, which thankfully normalized afterward. However, approximately 4 to 5 days later, an unexpected complication emerged. While using the device, it suddenly began to slow down, and I found that the touch functionality was severely compromised. Despite multiple attempts to rectify the situation by rebooting the device, the problem persisted.

Strangely, I discovered that the touch function only responds to the S Pen. While the S Pen allows me to navigate and interact with the device, the touch input from my fingers remains unresponsive, even after performing a factory reset.

This puzzling issue has left me perplexed, and I am eager to understand why it's happening and how I can resolve it. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem with their Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra? Your insights, suggestions, or solutions would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and support.

Warm regards

Anam

1 Reply
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
I haven't but nice you used Bluemail Gem AI to write this post šŸ˜
0 Likes