Original topic:

Ads

(Topic created: a month ago)
Fotofunatic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Was there some sort of an update that suddenly added ads to pretty much every game? They extort money from you to get rid of the apps. I played games for years without the stupid ads. **bleep** happened?!?
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I'm tried of game and app developers forcing ads every min it seems

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
Fotofunatic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It's every few seconds. They'll push the same ad, one right after the other. It's beyond annoying šŸ˜‘
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, I understand some are 30 secs can't get rid of them. App developers need to do better and be less money hungry.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
Options
Galaxy S24
App developers need to make apps that give them no money so that you can save . 99

App development cost money, don't be entitled and think people should work for free. You're too cheap to give them a dollar they are going to make money through ads.
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Very few people are willing to pay for apps. It's more lucrative to have those advertising. The longer people watch the more they make. If I remember correctly that flappy bird fad that guy made 52K a week just on advertising alone. If the app was $.99 I don't see it making anywhere near that much. It's our fault that cause advertising and micro transactions.