Original topic:

How do I turn my messages blue?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
GrimII
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello I just got a S24 ultra and it seems to be not as vibrant as the s24 plus and I can't get my messages to turn blue they are green still. Anyone know?
5 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi there.

Which messaging app are you using? Google Messages tends to be the default for most. It follows your system colors so if you have a blue based color pallet active, it should make your message colors blue as well.

They also change colors a bit depending if the message is SMS/MMS or RCS, which varies by each individual chat.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
GrimII
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm using samsung messages
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't use Samsung Messages so I wasn't sure but I just checked and it also uses my system color pallete as well like Google Messages does.

If you don't have the color pallete enabled, you can enable it by going to: Settings>Wallpaper and style>Color pallete>turn it on

You can also choose different times and such which should reflect in Samsung Messages.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
EmilioMartinez92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
My RCs messages isn't working for my Samsung message app either. I go to my Google messages and it says RCs is connected. I got to Samsung messages and it says error when I click chat settings. I trouble shoot with Verizon. I did with Samsung. Samsung sent me an hour away to a authorized tech and they said it was a software issue.
0 Likes
GrimII
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I have RCs and it's enabled on Google messages bit bit can't find it for the life of me on samsung messages
0 Likes