JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe Gestures Hiding Nav Bar is back!

(Topic created: 01-24-2024 09:05 PM)
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.

You will have to download Goodlock and specially NavStar once installed toggled on NavStar, Enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings. Display, navigation, show more, have fun again. 

Ps. If you already have both apps and you are not seeing those options, Open Goodlick again scroll to NavStar, tap on the more, go to store, there will be an update waiting. For some reason it isn't showing up in updates

392 Replies
ET923
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
One UI gesture nav is much better than the Google gestures, removing them makes absolutely no sense. 
SoloQuest74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
IKR...Samsung is CLUELESS!!! I may have to move over to Pixel phones. Samsung has lost their mojo.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Preach
0 Likes
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

You can't convince me.  I still like the old NAV bar, but modified. 😀

Summest_0-1706215413149.png

Summest
S24 and S21.
MrShujin
Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here, the navigation bar is what I use and never the gestures
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
They are called BUTTONS!
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I'd switch to this if they didn't pop up on the bottom of the screen when the keyboard is up
0 Likes
nogesture
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
That's all good at least you have the option to choose.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I also noticed Samsung has been deleting my threads anything that pertains to this!

So right now I am on the Galaxy s22 ultra, I recently pre-ordered the Galaxy s24 ultra.
I was just reading that the Galaxy s24 ultra will be shipping with the new UI 6.1
And what they did was they removed the ability to hide the gesture hint bar at the very bottom of the screen which I have read a lot of people including me are upset about Not only does it push up your keyboard it also takes away some of your screen size. This is all for the use of Samsung's new circle to search feature which you can also disable in settings but they did not give you the option to hide the gesture bar on the bottom which I am extremely aggravated about! Not only does it push your keyboard upward by 5 mm it also pushes up your icon dock throwing everything off I went so far as to try and cancel my pre-ordered Galaxy s24 just because of it and I wasn't the only one trying to do this!