Original topic:

Very slow charging!

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Craigy1977
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

What's happening with samsung? I had an S21 for 3 years and was amazing.. I've upgraded to the S24+ 3 days ago and it takes a day to charge fully from 10%. Yes I'm using a samsung charger and the cable that was supplied.. yes I've updated everything... no there are no apps slowing it down! Someone please help sort this out! 

3 Replies
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
is it refurbished or new if anything tell your carrier they can replace it maybe, as it could be the battery. my phone charges really slow a14 ever since I bought it. I would have taken it back but didn't even think in time to do that, could also be firmware issue as I see many ppl complain about battery lately
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have fast charging and fast wireless charging enabled in the battery settings?
MrRt540
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am wondering about this myself.  Everything was fine until yesterday when for whatever reason it wasn't charging properly.  I put it on my charger last night at 24% and this morning it was only at 32%.  I literally watch the charging for 10 minutes and the charging only went up by 1%.  I was really loving this phone until this.  It won't last long enough to do anything.