Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 audio issues

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
DerekCoSprings
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Two different galaxy watches where Bixby on one wouldn't hear my commands or comments, the other watch Google assistant wasn't responding to my voice chat either. Performed factory resets and still have issues even after allowing all permissions and app updates. 

Thoughts? 
7 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey there, @DerekCoSprings.

Does the microphone work for calls and commands when you manually start them? You can also run diagnostics on your watch by going to Settings>Device care>Diagnostics>Watch diagnostics>Mic.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
DerekCoSprings
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, the microphone seems to work for calls when going through the watch.
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is the watch on any kind of power saver mode? If so, try turning that off and then try using your voice initiated commands.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
DerekCoSprings
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Let me try that.
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
I hope that works!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey there. Did it work?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

0 Likes
azdaisey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same
0 Likes