Original topic:

Google Wallet not default payment method

(Topic created: 01-13-2024 08:36 PM)
Meiyou
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Galaxy Watch 4 classic user. I'm using Samsung wallet for majority of payments and using it with Transport card. For this, the watch needs to have Samsung Wallet set as default payment. However I do have a couple of cards in Google wallet that I use occasionally.  To use these, I need to switch default payment method to Google Wallet, use please cards, then switch back to Samsung Wallet. I should be able to use Googlw wallet while not set as default like I can on the phone. Each time I use Google wallet, it asks to switch default. 

BTW there is a switch which says pay with open app, doesn't work. 

Help appreciated, anything to simplify the use 

3 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
You don't have to set Google Wallet as your default to use it. When the set as default pops up just press no thanks, I do it all the time
justmeagain179
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you ever considered just one payment source that protects your account and is accepted nearly exerywhere?? PayPal saves the trouble of switching and keeping tabs on two wallets. I prefer cashapp because I have stock through them as well.
0 Likes
MathewSalinas
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in my mind.

I also use Samsung Pay for all my payments, but in the past few days, I have been in the face of financial challenges, the fast cash loan app stands out as a reliable option. As someone who appreciates comfort, the app's 24/7 access to loan lenders, secure processes, and verified credit lenders is essential. Covering daily needs, rent/utility payments, medical expenses, and urgent bills has never been more convenient. Download the Loan Money app for financial peace.
0 Likes