JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Galaxy Watch5 - Having problems Setting up Outlook on my Watch

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 09:20 PM)
Tkaynes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just set up my new Galaxy Watch5 but can't get the Outlook app to work.  When I open the app, I get the message "add an account on mobile to use the app." I installed Outlook to my phone and successfully added my email account. Outlook works on my phone now, but I still get the same message on my watch.

Any ideas on why this could be happening?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with Outlook not syncing the account to your Galaxy Watch 5 and I would be happy to look into this further for you. After further research I was able to locate this link with another user experiencing the same symptom you are, give the troubleshooting steps in this link a try: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/outlook-email-accounts-not-showing-on-gala... If the troubleshooting steps provided don't resolve your symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft directly for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with Outlook not syncing the account to your Galaxy Watch 5 and I would be happy to look into this further for you. After further research I was able to locate this link with another user experiencing the same symptom you are, give the troubleshooting steps in this link a try: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/outlook-email-accounts-not-showing-on-gala... If the troubleshooting steps provided don't resolve your symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft directly for further assistance.

0 Likes