Original topic:

Samsung Wallet - Galaxy Watches!

(Topic created: 02-26-2024 03:16 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung Wallet just received an update. 
I was hoping this would be the update that would allow multiple Galaxy watches to utilize the service concurrently. 

@usersAEGA932mn Please consider making the above a reality. 

In my case, I have the GW6 Classic and 5Pro. Would like Ssmaung Wallet to operate on both, while taking advantage of native device security and connectivity. 
Should not have to choose one watch over the other. Google Wallet allows for multiple watches. 

3 Replies
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I lost paid watchfaces I loved before they went WebOS. The watchfaces aren't even close in design and usability. They have the nerve to be selling some of the most mediocre watchfaces on Playstore. I buy nothing there.

Would like to use the ones I purchased on Watch 6 but a different OS. Why I stopped purchasing apps, watchfaces, etc. You can only use them for one device, what a ripoff.
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can't even add 2 watches to the wearable app. I had to reset. Watch 6, and I did a backup. The wearable app couldn't restore anything. Good thing I had my watchfaces on my phone. I still had to reinstall them one by one. The second time, the backup has been completely useless.
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have not had that problem, thankfully. I was able to add both watches to the Wear app without issues.
0 Likes