JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Statement of non repair for watch

(Topic created: 10-14-2023 11:09 AM)
userYeUHStUhkw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
2 yrs ago, I purchased samsung watch from Costco with citi card which had extended warranty.
Watch is not turning on even after charging.
No local shop is interested in repairing or taking a look at it.

Citi warranty department said they need statement of non repair, any ideas where can I get that?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to get your watch repaired, and I would be happy to look into your extended warranty further for you. In order to better assist I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864, and please have the following information available for them:

Full name: 
Complete physical address: 
Best Contact phone number: 
Alternate phone number: (If Available)
Email address: 
Model Code: 
Serial number/IMEI: 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
JCells
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

As far as I know, it's a letter from any repair shop stating that it's not repairable because they don't have the parts(extended back order), parts are no longer being made, or beyond economical repair (exceeding the actual value of the watch). Some may even require an itemized list of parts, their corresponding price and labor. 

You may start finding service centers here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/?product=N0002129

I help Samsung device users during my free time. Thank you for being respectful.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why aren't you taking the watch back to Costco for repair/replacement under their extended warranty that you purchased?
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
The warrenty should instruct you on how to obtain a repair/replacement.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to get your watch repaired, and I would be happy to look into your extended warranty further for you. In order to better assist I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864, and please have the following information available for them:

Full name: 
Complete physical address: 
Best Contact phone number: 
Alternate phone number: (If Available)
Email address: 
Model Code: 
Serial number/IMEI: 

0 Likes