JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch pro 5 Youtube music during workout

(Topic created: 02-12-2024 12:06 AM)
usermD6oN6NaWM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ever since the the Androidware 5 update. When starting a workout. I cannot start youtube music (on watch) when swiping right in the workout. (Can't play Try in App).  This worked 90% of the time in Androidware 4

When I open the app. it does start playing. But then I have a 50% chance of the workout "crashing" somewhere after 1 or 2 km. So I would be running and music would play and then realize I should have had a 2k prompt.  When not listening to music I cannot say I have noticed the workout stopping pre-maturely. 

Does anybody else experience this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes