Original topic:

TV Plus intermittent lately

(Topic created: 03-07-2024 07:57 PM)
Fieryone
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

When I first setup my Samsung TV Plus a few years ago it worked fine, and kept working until a few months ago.  Now, not so good.  Some channels work, many either take a few seconds to appear to several minutes.  Some don't appear after several minutes.  I spend more time waiting than watching.   Many friends that I suggested TV Plus to are having the same problems and I am embarrassed at the intermittent nature of it.  I have the latest software updates on several TVs but have the same problems on all TVs.  Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with my 400 megabits internet connection as Youtube and other videos work well.  I am connected via WiFi.  All other internet apps on the TV work fine.  Any suggestions?

3 Replies
Ravenman
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Why can't I add some gif of cartoon from Facebook icons to text messages?
0 Likes
MADtastic
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am having this problem also. I have antenna also and it almost always works if I switch back to an antenna channel for a while and then go back to plus channel. If I try to scroll through plus channels, after 1-2 channels, black screen only. This started shortly after the big plus blackout that latest several days a couple of months ago. 

0 Likes
WldRose23
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I am also having this problem. My favorite channels. I'll be watching and then it goes out. Sometimes for hours. It's only a few channels 

0 Likes