JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q930c setup question

(Topic created: 11-28-2023 01:15 AM)
BlkRomeo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I just bough a Q930c soundbar to replace my old one. I've got a Q9N (2018) that was connected to the One Connect box using an optical cable for sound. I want to use an hdmi cable for sound this time round for the sound a so I googled it and fell down the video  rabbit hole and didn't get my question answered.

So right now I have my cable box, xbox, and internet coming into the One Connect, then the One Cable going to the tv and an optical going to the old sound bar. My question is, can I just connect from the One Box to the soundbar with an hdmi cable  for sound using the arc/e-arc hdmi ports on the One Box and the new soundbar?

Everything I read/watched plugged everything into the tv then back to the sound bar cutting out the ONe Connect altogether. But I'd like to keep my setup as is and hopefully just use a new hdmi cable instead of the optical for the q930 soundbar. Thanks for the help in advance!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
M1ha1R
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Yes, you can connect everything to the One Connect box and the box connected to the soundbar via HDMI e/ARC port in both ends (TV and soundbar) 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
M1ha1R
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Yes, you can connect everything to the One Connect box and the box connected to the soundbar via HDMI e/ARC port in both ends (TV and soundbar)