JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What does Rear Top Level mean on a HW-Q800A Soundbar

(Topic created: 05-24-2021 09:38 AM)
BitTwiddler
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I just bought a HW-Q800A Soundbar.  Manual is lacking in detail.  My question is fundamental.  If I go through the settings there are two for the rear speakers: "Rear Level" and "Rear Top Level."  I'm sure I understand the "Rear Level."  That one I believe is setting the level of the rear speakers relative to the overall volume of the soundbar.  After extensive search, I can see references to setting "Rear Top Level," but I can't find a clue of what "Rear Top Level" means or does.  Your help is appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Emerald_Mewtwo
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
The rear levels both references the additional 2.0.2 rear speaker swa-9500a kit, rear top level is the speaker on the top of swa-9500a, the rear level is the front speaker. I hope this help

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Emerald_Mewtwo
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
The rear levels both references the additional 2.0.2 rear speaker swa-9500a kit, rear top level is the speaker on the top of swa-9500a, the rear level is the front speaker. I hope this help
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for that information, we appreciate your assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
BitTwiddler
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Helps a lot.

Thanks!

0 Likes