JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

soundbar HW-Q60r intermently turns off. and then back on after a few seconds.

(Topic created: 08-03-2023 06:10 AM)
wcox48
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

soundbar HW-Q60r intermently turns off. and then back on after a few seconds.  It only happens  on netflix and paramont plus.  that i have noticed.  never yet on other streaming services.    

Thanks for any help

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your soundbar cutting out like this. I would recommend trying what @TheGalaxy said. You can uninstall apps by the following:

1. From the Home screen, navigate to the app you want to remove.

2. Then, press and hold the Select button on your remote, and select Remove.

3. Select Remove again to confirm. You can also move an app to another location by selecting Move.

After you can reinstall it by going to the app store. If this does not help, I would recommend checking the connections on the TV and soundbar. After that, I would make sure that the TV and soundbar are up to date on their firmware. If this does not help the service may be required and you will have a couple of options depending on your warranty. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
    - If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
    - If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
    - If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Home Theater
Reinstall those apps on the TV
0 Likes
wcox48
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Not sure what you mean.   this is a samsung TV Q70R and yesterday i made a change on the tv to send the sound out of the tv and not the sound bar.  and the tv sound was fine on the TV speakers. No cut out.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your soundbar cutting out like this. I would recommend trying what @TheGalaxy said. You can uninstall apps by the following:

1. From the Home screen, navigate to the app you want to remove.

2. Then, press and hold the Select button on your remote, and select Remove.

3. Select Remove again to confirm. You can also move an app to another location by selecting Move.

After you can reinstall it by going to the app store. If this does not help, I would recommend checking the connections on the TV and soundbar. After that, I would make sure that the TV and soundbar are up to date on their firmware. If this does not help the service may be required and you will have a couple of options depending on your warranty. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
    - If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
    - If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
    - If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes