JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

soundbar help hwk950

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 04:18 PM)
tkd911
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

hello, i recently got a hwk950 atmosphere bar off an auction it is great condition works fine . problem is when i try to do wifi connection i go to smart things app find device but it is asking for password. i am assuming from previous owner. and i hit dead end there. yes, i have done the reset on it but it has no effect on that. hold + _ till ids yep no luck. any help please?? i can find little to nothing about this on line. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for posting about this. I would recommend that you contact our SmartThings Department for more help. You can contact us directly at 1-800-Samsung. Thank you again I do apologize for the inconvenience.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
MelissaD
Comet
Options
Home Theater
today, have you tried deleting and re-installing the soundbar in smart things? I have been having problems with ST lately and had to delete my TV and it worked fine afterwards. Just a thought...
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for posting about this. I would recommend that you contact our SmartThings Department for more help. You can contact us directly at 1-800-Samsung. Thank you again I do apologize for the inconvenience.

0 Likes