Original topic:

Warranty Useless - Beware

(Topic created: 03-20-2024 09:19 AM)
Danelle312
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Do NOT buy your appliances with Samsung. They will not stand behind their warranty and their products in general. 
I've heard the stories but have never experienced the problems until today. My range randomly cracked on the cooktop portion to the point it is unsafe to use it. Samsung says it is just a scratch and refuses to fix it. They did "offer" me a repair at my cost which is insane. The customer service has always been terrible but I let that go. I'm replacing every single appliance I have from them as they do not care about safety or the crappy products they put out. If you are considering buying from them. Consider yourself warned. Do NOT buy your appliances with Samsung. They will not stand behind their warranty and their products in general. 
I've heard the stories but have never experienced the problems until today. My range randomly cracked on the cooktop portion to the point it is unsafe to use it. Samsung says it is just a scratch and refuses to fix it. They did "offer" me a repair at my cost which is insane. The customer service has always been terrible but I let that go. I'm replacing every single appliance I have from them as they do not care about safety or the crappy products they put out. If you are considering buying from them. Consider yourself warned. 
0 Replies