Original topic:

MyQ garage app not working

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 08:51 AM)
jhipp
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hello Community,

Recently my MyQ garage opening app stopped functioning. I removed the app and reinstalled it as described in the support page for the app. I also deleted the previous notifications in the MyQ app. Now with my Galaxy Note 20 the MyQ app works, except my phone won't send me notifications when the garage door opens or closes even with a new notification request added to MyQ. The app also works properly on my other family members phones. I have enabled notifications for the app and I can see the MyQ app listed in the Apps section of settings on my phone. Strange to me is that the MyQ app isn't listed in the notifications area of my settings. When I search for the MyQ app in the notifications settings it is not found?
I've reinstalled the MyQ app several times with the same result. Controlling my garage with my phone is great but I would like to get notifications from the app. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to receive notifications from an app.

Here is a link with the available troubleshooting: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001588/

If these steps do not help, and you are receiving notifications from other apps, you will need to reach out to the app developers for assistance.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to receive notifications from an app.

Here is a link with the available troubleshooting: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001588/

If these steps do not help, and you are receiving notifications from other apps, you will need to reach out to the app developers for assistance.