JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where was the emergency alert stored (in phone)?

(Topic created: 10-04-2023 12:02 PM)
Coolholio99
Astronaut
Options
Note20
We all got the alert a little bit ago. I hit ok. And started talking to a coworker. I wanted to show them the msg... but I can't find it.
If this was for severe weather, tornado/thunder storm/hurricane. I hit ok. Go run & hide. Then look again for a time frame... where is/was it stored? It's not in SMS not in Email.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
lord_cow10
Astronaut
Options
Note20
You will most likely find it in settings, safety and emergency, wireless emergency alerts, and then alert history.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Options
Note20
It's not stored anywhere. And it wasn't a real alert. Just a test of the system
0 Likes
Coolholio99
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yes. But it my phone should still have record of it. Where's the record. How do I re-view it. I don't want to find myself in the same situation during a real emergency.
0 Likes
Solution
lord_cow10
Astronaut
Options
Note20
You will most likely find it in settings, safety and emergency, wireless emergency alerts, and then alert history.
acostj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Store in notifications, advance settings, history notifications
0 Likes
Coolholio99
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Sry. Notifications is broad of term to narrow it down.
I pull down the info bar (notif?) Then there's notification settings. That ahows me which apps have access to alert me. Which apps I allow to beep at me. From there I can search for an app or (other opt) show system apps. I see no advanced settings. No history.
0 Likes
Coolholio99
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Found it Screenshot_20231004_151722_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Coolholio99
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Nothing
0 Likes
Intŕù5ìv3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Type alerts in your search , then select wireless alerts then go notification and you'll find it.
Coolholio99
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Ahhh thank you.
Their bots I'm chatting with couldn't figure this out.
0 Likes