Original topic:

Hacking Through Tethering

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Debstoh85
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a Samsung SM-A156U, I'm experiencing problems with not being able to get on the internet.And it keeps saying that I have exceeded in my mobile data, I said what is happening through the Wi-Fi and my data?Can you please help me what to do. 
4 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you have a data cap on your mobile plan, you will not be able to access the Internet through your plan if you exceed it. You would still be able to access Wi-Fi networks, but mobile data won't work. This is not a Sansung issue, it's a carrier issue. You have to contact your carrier and find what your limit is and upgrade your plan, or make sure you are connected to a wireless network and turn off mobile data when you want to access the web.
Debstoh85
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh OK, sounds about right, thank you for your reply.
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Also make sure you don't have a data limit set on the phone. Settings/connections/data usage/billing cycle and data warning/ slide off "set data limit" if it's on. Some carriers stop you when your data limit is reached, others just keep going, but charge you. If the data limit is set on the phone, though, regardless of whether you reached your plan limit, it will just stop.
userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This sounds like a carrier related issue not a phone issue. Contact your carrier.
0 Likes