JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I change selected text from lower case to upper case using Samsung keyboard?

(Topic created: a month ago)
Franco american
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How do I change sele ted text from lower case to upper case using samsung keyboard on android.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If your referring to a letter you tap the up arrow and that will make the letter uppercase and tap again for lower case and if you tap it and it stays highlighted everything will be uppercase until you tap it again plus they are no way that I know of to highlight a word and make it uppercase 1711945531794.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If your referring to a letter you tap the up arrow and that will make the letter uppercase and tap again for lower case and if you tap it and it stays highlighted everything will be uppercase until you tap it again plus they are no way that I know of to highlight a word and make it uppercase 1711945531794.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I don't think there is a case toggle after the fact as there is in word processing programs.  I believe you have to delete the text you want changed and re-type it in all upper case.  If you long press on the shift key, it will stick in the upper case format until you press it again to release it.