Original topic:

Samsung phone keeps hanging up

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Ireland11
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, 

just wondering if anyone else has had issues with their Samsung phone hanging up on them during calls and then not allowing you to call out or receive calls for quite a few minutes. This has been happening to me on a daily basis, I have had 3 new phones in 12 months because of it. 2 x A54 and now aA 35. I have tried a new SIM card , but that hasnā€™t help. They only thing I can do if it happens is to do a re start and then it seems to work. But I shouldnā€™t have to be doing that all the time. I have a really old Samsung phone as a back up phone and that doesnā€™t miss a beat. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

2 Replies
UltraSonic737
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This has actually been happening to me recently with my SamsungGalaxyS23 Plus. I try to make a phone call and suddenly the phone will hang up. Usually when I attempt to make a call the second time, it will go through and stay connected like it normally would. But this seems to happen with almost every number that I call. And sometimes people can't hear me on the other end which is weird, but only certain numbers seem to have that problem.
0 Likes
kerrid
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you called or chatted with Samsung tech support?
0 Likes