Options
Other Mobile Devices
By someone you mean you were hacked?
0 Likes
user-654-786
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
secure folder is usually only for Developers and people whole work with samsung or partners if there is anything important in there. i am sorry to tell you but you can not recover or unlock unless you have a password also samsung cant help either i would suggest to change your account and maybe by miracle you can back up the folder somewhere else.
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Secure Folder is not only for developers, users can generate one if they wish and using password/biometrics/pattern the use can add/remove files or apps. It doesn't get connected to cloud or anything and is strictly ON-DEVICE so it's got less chance of being meddled with.

Hence there is a chance that the OP is indeed hacked. Not certain but one possibility.

To the OP. Back up the phone and factory reset, see if that clears the Sec.Folder. If it does and for some reason it returns, then immediately report to samsung members app > get help > error report   and title it something along the line of 'suspected hacking'   and explain that you didn't make the folder.

user-654-786
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
thank you for the clarfication
0 Likes
Ursala
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I downloaded my photos to a Secure folder, where do I find the Secure folder for my photos?
0 Likes