Original topic:

Art Mode not Loading, Latest firmware installed.

(Topic created: 03-22-2024 09:24 PM)
JohnVB1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Having the same issue as other users on the latest firmware. When I hit the power button once the TV goes black for a moment and back to normal TV mode. I am also missing setting in my Art Mode menu. I was able to see them in the smart things app but it made no difference. I can't believe I paid so much for this TV to, essentially, have none of the features that I paid a premium for when purchasing the Frame TV.

Setting for night mode and motion have disappeared from the Art screen and even when using Smart Things APP, the setting changes do not fix the Art Mode. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
zeake60
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
I think we need to find a way to fix it so I works right
0 Likes
SteelCity1981
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you try a system reset  from the ''All Settings'' under ''General & Privacy''? This method has worked for some people with the issue that you are having.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If the suggestion from the user @SteelCity1981 did not help then I would recommend trying to update the TV again with the auto update to see if a new update has been released as I do not know the model number. If you wish to update it via USB you can go to the following link below and input your model and download the update there.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/

0 Likes