JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Strange "avatar" just appeared on my Samsung Model - QN60Q60BAFXZA

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
DesertRat049
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a 60" Samsung TV model QN60Q60BAFXZA. It was purchased in September 2022 and has been working just fine. Yesterday a very strange avatar or emoji popped up in the lower right corner and I cannot get rid of it. I have attached an image of my screen. It shows up on my Roku screen as well as the home screen for the Samsung TV. What is it & how can I remove it?  Thanks.

IMG_5356.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame

See if this helps

Sign Language features will support you in better understanding all of the features and options on your Samsung Smart TV menus. Once you turn on the feature, an avatar interpreter will appear on your screen. On the Home Screen, select Menu > Settings > All Settings > General & Privacy > Accessibility.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame

See if this helps

Sign Language features will support you in better understanding all of the features and options on your Samsung Smart TV menus. Once you turn on the feature, an avatar interpreter will appear on your screen. On the Home Screen, select Menu > Settings > All Settings > General & Privacy > Accessibility.

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

DesertRat049
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you GaryB82! I went to the All Settings and the sign language options were all set to off.....But the avatar disappeared while I was going through the settings. I appreciate the quick response. I don't know why it popped up, but it's gone for now. 

GaryB82
Options
QLED and The Frame

Happy to help,  At least its gone and now and you know what it is if it comes back in the future 

0 Likes