Original topic:

Dolby atmos not working

(Topic created: 08-14-2021 10:01 AM)
Pafa
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

None of the apps (Disney plus, HBO Max)from my tv home screen are sending Dolby atmos signal. I use the apps on my Xbox and they work just fine. That’s what leads me to believe the issue is with the tv itself. I have all the correct options selected and followed all the troubleshooting routines listed by Samsung. The software is up to date on the tv.

any guidance or ideas would be appreciated 

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvience this caused. Can you provide me with your full model number? Also, What other devices are connected to the tv?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Pafa
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

65” q80T

I’m running a comcast cable box and an Xbox series X. Disney+ App will run the Atmos on the Xbox but will not coming straight from the tv. I’ve tried a couple different movies and had the same results.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Do you have an external sound system connected to the television.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Pafa
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Yes, the denon avr s750h. The atmos signal comes thru fine for games and movies coming thru the Xbox on my receiver.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I would most likely recommend reviewing this information https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084846/ for the audio setting of the television. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes