Original topic:

Internet browser suggestions

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
MusicMann91
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Third and final question for tonight. I have the choice of 3 different internet applications. Samsung internet, Chrome, And this new application I found called Opera. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I prefer Chome since it syncs with my pc and other devices

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@MusicMann91 I use Samsung Internet since it has tight integration with the OS and usually blocks a lot more ads than Chrome. FYI, Samsung Internet is based on the open source Chromium project. So the basic features and performance is very comparable to Chrome. 

DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
I like Samsung Internet because it just for whatever reason seems smoother on Samsung devices. Opera has been around since netscape navigator and explorer ruled the browser world. It might be a fun app to try as they were always pretty innovative and secure
0 Likes
PeachesP
Constellation
Options

I would hands down never recommend Chrome as a default browser. Searches are what they want you to see which are results that websites pay to be on the 1st page. They bombard you with incessant ads and ask numerous times if you wanna use their services after repeatedly saying no. They are forever tracking every move you make online. They claim to have improved their security when all they did was add more trackers and request to know more info about you cause according to them they are protecting your info which they don't. They sell it. Go with Opera and be freed of the Google brainwash.

0 Likes